Monday, October 15, 2012

Up-cycled sweater into a Crocheted Scarf

Hello crafty people or just people surfing the internet.

Since I was about nine knitting or crocheting has always been something that I've enjoyed to do.  It is such a magical thing.  I am always looking for new creative ideas and my mom knew I am into up-cycling and she had the idea to unravel a used sweater and re-knit or crochet it.  I really was intrigued by this idea and immediately bought a sweater from my favorite thrift store-Good-Will.  The unraveling of the sweater was actually a fun event and crocheting the scarf was even cooler.  Below are before and after photos.



































I can't wait to buy more sweaters and make, hats, scarves, legwarmers and handwarmers.

Have a super day :)

Charlyn http://www.etsy.com/shop/FreeBird2012


No comments:

Post a Comment